Looking Glass 32"
First, let's unbox your 32".
This is the setup guide for the Looking Glass 16".
If you need more advanced support or need assistance with setting up your Looking Glass 32" please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's in the Box
- 1 x Looking Glass 32"
- 1 x Desktop Mount Plate w/ screws (4)
- 1 x Power Supply w/ US/JP or ROW Blades
- 1 x DisplayPort (DP)- 71" / 1.8m
- 1 x USB 3.0 A to B Cable - 71" / 1.8m
- 1 x Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
- (Optional) External computer with secondary 15.6" touchscreen for app control and wireless keyboard + mouse combo set
- (Optional) Carrying case - custom molded aluminum hard case
Please clean your Looking Glass 32" only with the included microfiber cloths.
Do not clean with other cleaning agents or rubbing alcohol as this will damage the front surface of the display.
Attaching the Baseplate
- By hand, remove the four (4) screws from the base plate.
- Place the display onto the base plate. WARNING! The display is heavy (34.2 lb / 15.5 kg).
3. Using a 4mm hex key and the four (4) screws, secure the display to the base plate.
4. Verify that the two (2) screws for the L-shape bracket are present and hand tight.
Setting up Looking Glass 32" with your own Computer
For best performance, please ensure that your PC meets the following minimum recommended performance:
- Graphics Card must be able to output 7680px x 4320px over 2 DisplayPort
- GPU RTX 2080 Ti GPU
- CPU i7 CPU
- RAM 16GB ram
- SSD 256GB SSD
- Connect the power cable.
- Connect the DisplayPort cables and USB cable to your host PC. (DisplayPort cables should connect to external graphics card ports and not motherboard ports. If the PC is also connected to a 2D monitor (suggested), connect the monitor to the graphics card as well for best performance.
Setting up your 32" with the included Computer Bundle
- Connect the power cable.
- Connect the DisplayPort cables and USB cable to the host PC
- Use the provided USB-C cable to connect your secondary display to the computer.
Now, let's download Bridge
Looking Glass Bridge facilitates communication between your computer and any connected Looking Glass devices. It's required to view holograms on the internet, run Looking Glass applications, and use development tools - so let's download and test it before we continue!
We hope you've enjoyed your experience so far! If you're looking for what to do next checkout some of our creator tools below! We've got great plugins for unity and unreal, as well as an amazing add-on for Blender. A world of creativity awaits, we can't wait to see what you make!
If you'd like to try out some other desktop based applications please check out our documentation page here.
If you've had any trouble getting started, please email us. We're here to help!