Looking Glass Factory offers a full 30-day “no questions asked” refund for any product that you’re not happy with - providing that the product is in its original, sellable condition.
- The 30 days are calculated from the date of when your order was dispatched.
- A refund of the Purchase Price will be processed to your original payment method once your Looking Glass has been received by our team in Hong Kong.
- All shipping costs are non refundable. Duties/VAT/customs fees are non reimbursable.
- Please note, refunds will be calculated as: [Total payment of the order] minus [shipping + tax + return shipping costs].
Looking Glass Factory reserves the right to deny a refund, or review these terms on a case by case basis, if the product does not meet our return policy requirements.
How do I process a refund?
- Please contact [email protected] with your Order Number and the date in which your Looking Glass arrived
- We might ask for some feedback and additional information! But once we have checked that your order meets the return policy requirements, we will issue you a pre-paid return label for the product(s).
- Please make sure you follow the return instructions and schedule a pick up date and time with the courier.
- As soon as the item is returned and quickly checked for usability by our engineering team, we will process a refund.
- Do allow for up to 20 working days for your refund to be processed depending on your original payment method.
- Please note that shipping fees associated with your original order are non-refundable. We will also be subtracting the return shipping fees from your refund if you choose to use our courier.
Looking Glass Factory warranty is active for 12 months from the date in which your order was dispatched.
This does warrant against:
- All of the hardware and accessories, purchased from https://lookingglassfactory.com,
- And included in its original packaging against any defects in materials
- And when used as instructed in the manual
This does not warrant against:
- Normal wear and tear
- Product misuse
- Accidental damage, or damage caused by any software or hardware modifications to the products (this includes but not limited to modifications of hardware, replacing parts, taking apart the unit, or other unauthorized changes that will void this Limited Warranty).
Warranty Extension with Registration
All customers who purchase a new Looking Glass product and then complete device registration will receive a 1-month warranty extension added on to their standard Warranty as stated above in the policy.
- This does not apply to products of which the standard warranty has expired. (But customers can still complete device registration.)
- Looking Glass Factory reserves the right to update or modify these terms and conditions of this program.
If you have any questions about the warranty extension on offer, please write to [email protected].
Replacements & Repairs Process
If you are having any trouble or are experiencing problems with your Looking Glass, please first contact [email protected]. We may refer you to our engineering teams for troubleshooting (either software or hardware depending on your problem) and issue a replacement if required.
- If your warranty is still active, and is within the terms eligible for warranty, please refer to the replacements section below.
- If your warranty is no longer active, or your product is not eligible for warranty support, please refer to the out-of-warranty repairs section below..
If Looking Glass Factory determines that a replacement is needed—provided your warranty is active—these are the steps our team will go through:
- You can send your faulty Looking Glass back to us with the pre-paid return label, and using the instructions provided to you.
- Before you send back your unit, please make sure you include the original packaging and all the components it originally came with.
- If the Looking Glass is not packaged properly and is damaged during shipping, this may incur extra costs
- Once we receive your faulty unit, our team will take another look at it and we’ll get a replacement sent to you.
- If your shipping address is within the United States or Hong Kong, Looking Glass will be responsible for all related shipping expenses.
- If your shipping address is outside of the United States or Hong Kong, our support team will work closely with you to work out the best delivery options available.
If your Looking Glass is a) out of its warranty period or b) is within the warranty period but is something we do not warrant against, please write to [email protected] and we will review all requests on a case-by-case basis.
Additional shipping costs, costs associated with customs and imports, and VAT are at the expense of the customer.